Marwan is a digital strategy consultant, and digital team leader at Innovety.
He’s also the Managing Director of EgyptInnovate.com. Marwan has extensive experience in building digital strategies, online marketing, digital management, marketing, and business modeling, as well as content development and digital analytics. In the past 4 years, Marwan has developed digital growth strategies for many companies and also developed and executed several digital strategies for projects owned by local and global organizations such as UN, EU, EBRD, IOM, The Engineering Export Council, The Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation, Federation of Egyptian Industries, and more.
Marwan has an outstanding track record in managing, analyzing, and marketing online platforms such as, Egyptinnovate.com which is Egypt’s innovation platform that’s owned by the government and funded by the UN. Marwan is supervising all the platform functions and its growth plan as well as the platform’s digital outreach. In the training field, Marwan has delivered training programs in Marketing and Digital Marketing to 300+ trainees from students to corporate executives. He has a BCs degree in Engineering from Cairo University and many certificates in Project Management and Marketing.
• Assist in social media campaigns
• Conduct market research
• Develop &execute online strategies with wider company marketing plans
• Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insights on traffic, demographics, and
effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
• Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog
• He has graduated from faculty of commerce and was certificated in marketing from AUC.
• He has a great experience in Developing various marketing schemes and strategies, Monitoring and analyzing market trends, studying market competition.
• He worked as Exhibition manager for BIZNex 2018 exhibition and he was Studio Supervisor at M.O.A
• He worked as integrated Marketing Executive at Switch Advertising & Marketing.
• Currently he is Co-founder and marketing Executive at Walevo and Marketing instructor at Career 180.
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kareem-talaat-19947625
• Market research
• Maintain & update customers database
• customer needs assessment ,meeting
• quality standards for services
• evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Competitors analysis
• prepare presentations
• contributing to and developing marketing
• plans and strategies
• Making & Evaluating marketing campaigns
• He has a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
• Founder, CEO at Ebda3 Capital, which is aimed at startups and entrepreneurs and providing them with essential services and facilities.
• Co-founder of Ebda3 Spaces.
• Worked as a fundraiser at UNESCO and Masr el Kheir.
• He has great experience in Sales and Business Development.
• Former President at MOIC (2014) , and former Vice President for External Relations at STP (2013)
• Identify and attract potential
• leads to make new deals
• Research any new market trends
• Create accurate and clear reports
• Represent the company in the events and meetings
• Prepare presentations
She has 5 years’ experience in the field of Events and Projects Management for Cooperates and NGOs, with a focus on Public leadership as an extra curriculum activitiy. Maha worked in the development field since 2014 where she led many teams concurrently, and then she has worked in the cooperate field where she has managed several events and projects in different cities, for example, Casablanca, Cairo, Red Sea, and Alexandria.. etc. She is currently working as a senior events coordinator at ArabyAds (A leading performance marketing agency in the MENA region) During the last 3 years, she managed to have two fellowships: the first one with BAG maedchenpolitik foundation in Berlin, Germany and the second one with Yousef Jameel Public Leadership Program Cairo, Egypt.
Maha has a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from Cairo University, and she is studying a Master of Public Administration (MPA) at the American University in Cairo. Finally, she believes that the role of leaders is not to be a role model or to drive change, but to create the structures and provide experiences that bring people in the building process together for communal transformation.
• What makes a good event planner? RACI chart and RAM matrix
• Understanding Event Management strategies
• Creating Event plan
• Recruiting and allocating team members
• Applying Event Production essentials
• Logistics and accommodation in events
• Controlling event culmination
• Applying stakeholders Management techniques
• Understanding Team leadership concepts
• Marketing, branding, and communication for events
• Creating Event checklists
• Managing volunteers
• Experienced Recruiter with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Deferred Compensation, HR Policies, and Screening. Strong human resources professional with a Diploma focused in Human Resources Management from The American University in Cairo.
• Currently working as an EMEA Recruiter at Infor.
• LinkedIn :https://www.linkedin.com/in/nouran-zaafanba76a15b
• Assist in maintaining organizational charts and detailed job descriptions.
• Screening resumes.
• Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
• Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
• Following up on the interview process status.
• Completing timely reports on employment activity.
• Conducting exit interviews with terminating employees.
• Participate in performance evaluation processes
• He has trained more than 7000 people to write content in different industries.
• He helped many companies gain online authority (which means more sales & leads and traffic) by writing content that ranked in the first results on Google.
• He has also built his own business and developed 7 educational products that helped more than 900 paying customers. He got all his customers by writing great content only without any ads.
• This is his website: osamasalah.com
• Basics of content writing for various purposes.
• Understanding communication through content.
• Management of Social Channels.
• Creative attractive beneficial social media campaigns.
• Writing beneficial and attractive content to increase fans and followers.
• He has a bachelor degree in business administration but his passion was always going towards photography.
• He was head of media committee in MOIC'15.
• He is now working as copywriter in JWT advertising agency.
• He has done and participated in execution of many videos that you will be able to see in the sessions.
• He is going to be our instructor for Photography & Media workshop.
• Basic Functions of a Camera
• Evolution of Photography Photography Basics
• Composition & Rules
• How to achieve a well-balanced photograph
• Perspective, Angles and lenses
• Types of photography
• How to Select Pictures?
• How to edit your picture? (Lightroom)
• How to start ?
• Introduction to video-making
• Ideas to execution
Hend worked in more than 7 academies as a graphic instructor.
• Graphic instructor at Masr Public Library
• Co-founder at Station 180 for courses
• Founder at antika store
• Head of Film-making at MOIC 19
• Head of media at anwar resala formerly
• Graphic designer freelance
• Multimedia Executive at TEDx FrenchUniversity
Hend also worked as a freelance designer, animator & photographer on multiple projects.
• Create and design print and digital materials
• Retouch and manipulate images
• Designing Social Media Issues (Cover photo,Greeting Cards, Post).
• liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
• Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production